Quicksilver Nanoemulsified Colorado Hmp Oil is great in the support for...
Portable and waterproof, the Orb uses safe, blue/UV-A light to kill algae, mold, fungus and bacteria
99 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Think about the products you use daily but rarely clean. Your humidifier, sneakers, pet bowl, hiking backpack water reservoir, coffee machine, washable water bottles, meat and veggie drawers…. The Orb is perfect for disinfecting the products you use often but clean rarely, and is a safe alternative to to disinfectant sprays, which are known to be slightly toxic to humans. Have you ever sprayed disinfectant inside your water bottle? We certainly wouldn’t. Harsh chemicals don’t belong on the products which hold our food and water.
Each Orb emits blue 405nm light and low intensity UV-A light. Medical studies show that this spectrum is effective at killing and inhibiting the growth of germs that can cause diseases—like fungus/mold, bacteria, algae, and their spores. The Orb is the size of a ping pong ball, and fits inside many products. Its spherical design sends light in all directions. It’s waterproof. These attributes make the Orb very useful at keeping you and your family healthier.
Not be confused with UV-C in the 100nm-280nm range that is used in industrial applications, or UV-B in the 280-315nm range that’s emitted from the sun and can cause skin damage with long-term exposure, our Orb light peaks at a safe 405nm and tails off in low intensities to UV-A (only as far as 375nm) and blue light. The Orb is a new tool in your germ-killing arsenal that can be safely handled and used inside many products to keep your family healthier.
No customer reviews for the moment.